CERTIFIED PERSONAL TRAINER
Our locally owned personal training facility is seeking a passionate certified personal trainer to join our team at Better Bodies!
Better Bodies is a personal training studio for the active adult population in Tucson. Our team of fitness professionals has diversified knowledge to develop age- and ability-specific training programs for each member – many of whom have been with us for over 5 years and counting! Our members come to Better Bodies to improve their quality of life and our customized programs are uniquely developed for each individual.
We are committed to helping people live better lives. You are the ideal candidate if you can create goal informed meal plans, programs for shaping and toning, and are inspired by the opportunity to help members achieve their goals by meeting them where they are and leading them where they want to be. If you believe you have something to offer our community of active Tucsonans, keep reading!
WHAT YOU WILL DO IN THIS ROLE
- Conduct assessments to determine member fitness levels
- Develop individualized training programs based upon member goals
- Monitor, assess and record member progress and goal attainment
- Demonstrate and teach proper lifting mechanics and exercise principles
- Modify workouts as necessary throughout the fitness journey
- Develop appropriate programs to support member emotional and physical health
- Closely monitor all exercise activities for member safety
ATTRIBUTES OF OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Currently or will be nationally certified as a personal trainer within the next (60) days
- Driven by a commitment to health and wellness as a lifestyle
- CPR certification (within 90 days of hire if not currently certified)
- Strong verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Commitment to continued education within the field of personal training, health & wellness
- A commitment to continuous development and willingness to receive constructive feedback
- Reliable transportation to our fitness facilities
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
Starting Rate: $18 per hour paid weekly
Full reimbursement in addition to wage increases will be provided for each supplemental certification completion – FMS I & II, TRX I & II.
IRA with company match.
Up to 40 hours of paid time off (PTO) annually.
Hours: 35-40 hours/week with the following availability:
Monday – Friday 5:30am – 7:30pm and Saturday – 7:00am – 12:00pm
The selected candidate will have a 90-day probationary period upon hire.
Think you are right for Better Bodies? Email Justin List at email@example.com to submit resume, and cover letter. Be original in your letter, and tell us your philosophy and approach to helping others achieve their goals.