Website Better Bodies Tucson
A boutique personal training studio for active adults.
Our locally owned personal training facility is seeking a passionate certified personal trainer that has experience in hypertrophy to join the team! Better Bodies offers a close-knit and intimate boutique personal training atmosphere for the active adult population in Tucson. Our team of fitness professionals has diversified knowledge to develop age- and ability-specific training programs for each member, many of whom have been with us for over 5 years. If you have or are open to getting certified in Functional Movement Screening and are experienced in effective techniques in muscle growth and strength training, we’d love to hear from you.
We are committed to helping people live better lives. You are the ideal candidate if you are inspired by the opportunity to help members achieve their goals by meeting them where they are and leading them where they want to be.
WHAT YOU WILL DO IN THIS ROLE
- Conduct assessments to determine member fitness levels
- Develop individualized training programs based upon member goals
- Monitor, assess and record member progress and goal attainment
- Demonstrate and teach proper lifting mechanics and exercise principles
- Modify workouts as necessary throughout the fitness journey
- Develop appropriate programs to support member emotional and physical health
- Closely monitor all exercise activities for member safety
ATTRIBUTES OF OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
- At least 3 years of personal training experience
- Experience in effective hypertrophy and muscle development
- Nationally recognized personal training certification
- CPR certification (within 90 days of hire if not currently certified)
- Strong verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Functional Movement System familiarity
- A commitment to continuous development and willingness to consider constructive feedback
- Reliable transportation to our fitness facilities
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
Starting Rate: $18 per hour paid weekly
Full reimbursement in addition to wage increases will be provided for each supplemental certification completion – FMS I & II, TRX I & II.
IRA with company match.
Up to 40 hours of paid time off (PTO) annually.
HOURS & CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT
Hours: 35-40 hours/week with the following availability:
Monday – Friday 5:30am – 7:30pm and Saturday – 7:00am – 12:00pm
The selected candidate will have a 90-day probationary period upon hire.
Drill sergeants need not apply. Think you are right for Better Bodies? Submit your resume and cover letter to Justin List at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be original in your letter and tell him about your best client success story in hypertrophy, building muscle, or strength training.
To apply for this job email your details to Justin@betterbodiestucson.com