CERTIFIED PERSONAL TRAINER
Our locally owned personal training facility is seeking a passionate and currently certified personal trainer to join the team!
Better Bodies offers a close-knit and intimate boutique personal training atmosphere for the active adult population in Tucson. Our team of fitness professionals has diversified knowledge to develop age- and ability-specific training programs for each member, many of whom have been with us for over 5 years. We are committed to helping people live better lives. This is not just another gig. If you are looking for a career as a fitness professional, we’d love to hear from you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO IN THIS ROLE
- Conduct assessments to determine member fitness levels
- Develop individualized training programs based upon member goals
- Monitor, assess and record member progress and goal attainment
- Demonstrate and teach proper lifting mechanics and exercise principles
- Modify workouts as necessary throughout the fitness journey
- Develop appropriate programs to support member emotional and physical health
- Closely monitor all exercise activities for member safety
ATTRIBUTES OF OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Current nationally recognized personal training certification
- CPR certification (within 90 days of hire if not currently certified)
- Great verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- A commitment to continuous development and willingness to consider constructive feedback
- Reliable transportation to our fitness facilities
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
Starting Rate: $18 per hour paid weekly
Full reimbursement in addition to wage increases will be provided for each supplemental certification completion – FMS I & II, TRX I & II.
IRA with company match.
Up to 40 hours of paid time off (PTO) annually.
HOURS & CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT
Hours: 35-40 hours/week with the following availability:
Monday – Friday 5:30am – 7:30pm and Saturday – 7:00am – 12:00pm
The selected candidate will have a 90-day probationary period upon hire.
Drill sergeants need not apply. Gig seekers need not apply. Think you are right for Better Bodies? Submit your resume and cover letter to Justin List at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be original in your letter and tell him about why you got into personal training.